Sunday, July 12, 2009

C++ question?

which is the false statment . template functions


1 are overloaded


2 are specific instances of a fucntion template


3 are number of class templates


4 are like stencils


a difference between template functions and overloaded functions is that


1 template functions are generated by the compiler, not the programmer


2 template fucntions cannot accept user-defined types


3 template functions perform identical operations on each data type.


4 overload function ususally perform similar (but not necessarily identical ) operations

C++ question?
template functions: 1





a difference between template functions and overloaded functions is that: 3
Reply:Slow down smart girl! I know I am smart CRCT reading score: 389. But god, the way you naming those functions. I don't know, but you are a smart one, and a great rival of my geinus!!!!!! But I think you are a smart person. Email me at: danniellmapp@yahoo.com We need to talk, GENUIS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment