Sunday, July 12, 2009

C++, What does this mean...?

DSI error LNK2005: "void __cdecl my_new_handler(void)" (?my_new_handler@@YAXXZ) already defined in qb.obj





i get this when im creating a class using templates and when i used it in my main class it causes this. there is one include for the main class and 1 poiter adn object created in the main class, other than that the class is a simple class with two friend classes.

C++, What does this mean...?
sounds to me like you already have declared my_new_handler( void ) somewhere else that's inadvertantly linking itself to your main class. Check your other files that you have attached to your main class to see if those files have my_new_handler( void ) declared. ie) in qp.obj, have you declared this particular class?





Hope this helps!
Reply:C++ Is a programing language. to be more specific it is an 'Object orientated programming language'


No comments:

Post a Comment