Tuesday, July 14, 2009

How can somebody with minimal visual c++ programming knowledge create a web interface for a database?

I have a database on a local server and I want to export it's fields on a web page so anybody be able to edit and delete data from that database.are there any templates on the internet?where?

How can somebody with minimal visual c++ programming knowledge create a web interface for a database?
You only need a little bit of Visual studio and ASP.NET experience if you already have the database. But it's a good idea to use templates, save lots of time. I'm looking for one right now for my LAMP project, even my tutor prefers templates and doesn't require programming knowledge. There are thousands of templates and designs on the web and many are free. Here is a website for free templates you might like :


http://www.flashtemplatestore.com/free-t...


No comments:

Post a Comment