Thursday, July 9, 2009

Why do i get an error message when i try to save my edited template in dreamweaver cs3?

i had to make a change on my template in dreamweaver cs3, but when i try to save this new change, it kept giving me an error message:





A sharing violation occured while accessing C:\Users\...etc.





i have already closed out all my existing opened file and have tried again and it still gave me the error message. when i closed the template and reopened it, the changes were there, but it didn't update all my existing pages. could you let me know what i'm doing wrong? or any suggestions?

Why do i get an error message when i try to save my edited template in dreamweaver cs3?
If you paid the $900, call Adobe tech support, that's what they do.





If not: Ironic, eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment