Thursday, July 9, 2009

Help with C++ programming...?

I'm taking an independent study course on C++ programming through my college. So far I've created a mean and standard deviation program, a linear regression program, and a few other much simpler programs. I am now working on a program to add up to 12 vectors together, and am having a lot of trouble with it. If anyone could help me find an example C++ vector addition program to use as a template, it would be greatly appretiated. Thanks a lot.

Help with C++ programming...?
I assume you are using standarrd template classes ?


have a look here :





http://www.mochima.com/tutorials/STL.htm...





( btw I dont recommand atl as part of an introductionary copurse in c++ it is a difficult syutax)
Reply:This is a good reference site:


http://www.cplusplus.com/main.html





You almost certainly want to use a structure or class. The exercise that you're doing is a very standard application that screams for use of those parts of the language.


No comments:

Post a Comment